Virtualizor is a powerful web based VPS Control Panel. It supports OpenVZ, Xen PV, Xen HVM and Linux KVM virtualization. Admins can create a VPS on the fly by the click of a button. VPS users can start, stop, restart and manage their VPS using a very advanced web based GUI. Softaculous Virtualizor supports the remote creation of Virtual Machines / VPS.
- Multiple Virtualizations Supported
- Ready Made OS Templates
- Resource Monitoring
- Easy Backups and Restoring
- Easy Networking and Clustering
Visit the Virtualizor website for more information.
Below is a brief list of the key features of Virtualzor. To view the complete feature list, click here.
- Priced per server – The pricing is based per host server, meaning you pay a flat fee no matter how many VPSs you put on it.
- Virtualization Options – Virtualizor supports supports OpenVZ, Xen PV, Xen HVM and Linux KVM virtualization.
- Ready Made OS Templates – Virtualizor offers more than 100 OS templates that include four different Linux server configurations. Just a few clicks and the desired OS template is downloaded and automatically installed on your VPS.
- Networking – Manage IP Pools and put networking restrictions in place. Virtualizor also supports IPv6.
- Clustering – Easily create clusters and monitor the resources that are used by the master or slave servers in real time.
- Backup and Restoring – Easily backup whole VPSs and restore them to a fully functional state.