Solus Virtual Manager (SolusVM) is a virtual server control panel from SolusLabs Ltd. SolusVM supports OpenVZ virtualization (linux), Xen virtualization (Linux, Windows, BSD) and KVM virtualization (Linux, Windows, BSD). SolusVM allows you and your clients to manage a VPS cluster with security and ease.
- Highly Configurable
- Client, Reseller and Admin Controls
- Security Conscious
- Centralised Backups
- Automated FTP Backups
Visit the SolusVM website for more information.
Below is a brief list of the key features of SolusVM. To view more information, visit the SolusVM website.
- Priced per node – The pricing is based per physical host node, meaning you pay a flat fee no matter how many VPSs you put on it.
- Client, Reseller and Admin Controls – SolusVM boasts a large array of controls & features for each client, reseller or administrator. Administrators take full control where resellers can control each and every client under him.
- Highly Configurable – SolusVM allows you to configure & manage IPs & IP blocks, clients, resellers, administrators, OS templates, virtual servers, plans, host nodes, API connections and lots more…
- Security – SolusVM uses 7 layers of authentication to talk to each node in its cluster. Slave nodes will not reply to any other system apart from your master control panel. The master control panel is also protected against brute force attacks.
- Centralized Backups – Clients can store their backups offsite in a secure central location with the ability to restore them at any time.
- Automated FTP Backups – SolusVM allows you to backup all your virtual servers to an assigned, per host node, FTP server. All virtualization types are supported via this system (including Xen HVM!).