LiteSpeed Web Server (LSWS) is a high-performance Apache drop-in replacement, compatible with commonly used Apache features, inclduing mod_rewrite, .htaccess and mod_security. LSWS increases both performance and stability.
- Replaces Apache and compatible with cPanel
- Improves Performance and Stability
- Increases Server Security
- Less Hardware Required
Visit the LiteSpeed website for more information.
Below is a brief list of the features of LiteSpeed Web Server. To find out more information about LiteSpeed features, click here.
- Functionality and Support – Works with a number of common protocols, languages and runs on various operating systems.
- Apache Compatibility – Works with common Apache features like .htaccess and mod_rewrite, compatible with cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, InterWorx and more control panels.
- Performance and Scalability – Allows lots of concurrent connections, has a tiny memory output and runs many times quicker than Apache.
- Security – Built-in anti-DDoS connection and bandwidth throttling, strict HTTP request validation and denies buffer overrun attempts.
- High Availability – Apply changes with no downtime and recover from service failure instantly.