InterWorx is web hosting control panel software developed by InterWorx LLC. The application is divided into two interfaces: NodeWorx, which is used by a server administrators to manage a server, and SiteWorx, which is used by a website owner to manage a particular web site. The NodeWorx interface also contains functionality for web hosting resellers to securely manage multiple SiteWorx accounts without allowing the ability to manage server daemons and configurations.
- High Availability through Clustering
- Simple and Intuitive Interface
- Separated Access for Users and Admins
- Billing Integrations and Developer Friendly
Below is a brief list of the key features of InterWorx. To view the complete feature list, click here.
- Separated Access for User Levels – NodeWorx for server administration and reseller access, and SiteWorx for end-user and website administration access.
- Server Management – Simple Web, FTP, SSH, Mail, Database, DNS, and NFS server configuration and management
- Reliability and Security – Status monitors and automated alerts, easy redundancy setup.
- Scalability (Clustering) – Simple interface to configure, manage and grow your cluster. Automatic and customisable load-balancing with cluster status monitoring.
- Networking Features – IPv4 and IPv6 support, SSL support and firewall available.
- Automation and Integrations – Integration with popular billing systems, plugins such as Softaculous, full API available.