cPanel® and WebHost Manager (WHM®) is a fully featured all-in-one web hosting control panel that allows easy administration of your web servers, and also provides your clients with a simple to use web interface to manage their web hosting accounts. cPanel takes control of every aspect of managing your web sites with tools for email, file management, databases, and much much more.
- Multi-Currency Billing
- Intuitive Interface
- Automated Provisioning
- Complete Helpdesk Integrated
- Flexible and Customisable
Below is a brief list of the key features of cPanel/WHM. To view the complete feature list, click here.
- Website Management – Easy file upload and management through cPanel File Manager; support for traditional file transfer methods such as FTP, SFTP and FTPS; install commonly used web applications such as WordPress and phpBB, backup accounts in seconds; use web statistics to provide useful traffic information; available in over 10 different languages.
- Email Management – Create email accounts associated with websites; support for standard mail protocols including POP, IMAP and SMTP, with or without SSL encryption; built-in powerful spam deterrents, SpamAssassin and BoxTrapper; web interface for checking email; email forwarding, mail filtering and mailing lists available.
- Server Management – Within a few clicks support new web technologies, change software powering web sites and install new software modules; robust control over email, block spam before it reaches the server; automatically updates itself as well as any other software cPanel/WHM relies on; handles creation of DNS entries for new web sites.
- Web Host Managment – Create and modify accounts and apply hosting plans; support for reseller accounts and allocate large amount of resources; control features available to users; customise page displayed when account is suspended; easy to migrate between servers running cPanel/WHM.